Nighttime vision changes are a little disturbing no matter what your age. Cataracts, weak eyeglass prescriptions, diseases, and aging may contribute to the problem.View Article
Dear Hyde Eyecare Patients,
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Hyde Eyecare to support you and our employees. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your Health is our top priority as it has always been, the safety and security of our patients and employees remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning & sterilizing our public areas (including exam rooms, optical gallery, lobbies, elevators, private offices, door handles, bathrooms, etc.) and have continued to use hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers and wipes. We remain committed to offering you the best eye care possible. We will be flexible if your appointment needs to be rescheduled and will always be here if an eye emergency arises.
At Hyde Eyecare, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of good “sight” is needed most of all. We remain committed to serving you and our community for many years to come.
President & CEO, Hyde Eyecare
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
When to have your eyes checked, treated or get new glasses you shouldn’t have to worry how to pay for it. We make that decision easier for our patients. That’s why we offer the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit® lets you get your eye exam and glasses immediately — then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the vision you’ve always wanted. We’ll help you see clearer, sooner.
CareCredit® is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit® offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including surgery or eye treatment procedures. Don’t put off improving your vision or treatment for your eyes. Get your procedure now.
* Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
* Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit® card today. You’ll be seeing clearer in no time.